Friday, October 8, 2010
Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Many students, friends, people I know, and people I don't know have read The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. For whatever reason, I have been slow to catch on. Until a few weeks ago. You see, my normal way to determine whether I am going to read a book is to delve into the middle of book to get to the "action" as I hear students say. I can tell by what I read whether I will like the book ...usually. This method did not work well with Twilight. As much as I tried to get into the book, I couldn't - until this year. I picked up Twilight again and started reading it the first page. Well, I could not put the book down. I am now nearing the end of New Moon and I finally understand the meaning of Are You Team Edward or Team Jacob? But I would have to smell Edward's (what must be delicious) breath to determine the answer to that question!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment